maxspeedingrods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BMW i series electric car world tour

Go down

BMW i series electric car world tour Empty BMW i series electric car world tour

Post by Admin Mon Feb 29, 2016 11:20 am

BMW's first electric production models i3 and i8 hybrid supercar June 21 in the Italian capital Rome, auto show, opened the series BMW i electric car world tour of the curtain. The BMW i series tour was held in the heart of Rome's famous Palace of Expositions (Palazzo delle Esposizioni). Auto major shows relevant network information, traffic system and BMW's technological achievements. Of course, as the protagonist of the exhibition, i3 and i8 engine parts naturally attracted the attention of many viewers.
BMW i series electric car world tour's next stop is the German city of Dusseldorf (Dusseldorf), within the next year, these two electric cars will also traveled to Tokyo, New York, London, Paris and Shanghai with countries fans meet.
BMW i3 also called MegaCity models Ignition Coil Pack, BMW introduced the first mass production of pure electric city electric vehicles. Power of the motor car from the rear axle, the maximum output power of 125 kilowatts and peak torque of 250 Nm.
BMW i8 is based on the 2009 Frankfurt Motor Show Vision Efficient Dynamics concept car design. This car's plug-in hybrid system consists of two electric motors and a turbocharged gasoline engine exhaust manifold configuration, the maximum output power of 254 kW and peak torque of 800 Nm.

Admin
Admin

https://myconrods.forumjap.com

Back to top Go down